Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Time in Sugar Land

After graduation, we headed to Houston to spend a little time with my in-laws. Daddy headed back to Huntsville while I got to hang out with Peaches and Grandpa. Two kids later, it still felt like the old days when I was in grad school in College Station and Russell was in Atlanta. I made their home my second home! The only thing missing was David and Allison as middle schoolers!

Oops, this was actually at Allison's graduation party. But I had to include it because it really reflects that Catherine thinks Aunt Allison hung the moon!

Hello, Daisy Duck? We have a situation. My mom has decided not to dress us today.

Hello, Minnie Mouse?

Grandpa getting a thorough medical examination from Docs Mc Stuffins and Minnie Mouse. Implements of choice: candle snuffer and potato masher. If he wasn't sick before, he probably is now.

A church near their house has this incredible indoor playscape. Seriously, this thing was totally free and puts Chick-fil-A to shame. Way fun!


Someone wasn't cooperating. It wasn't Peaches.


And the best pic we could get of all four. Oh well!

 What fun we had! Thanks so much for hosting us for a few days! LOVED our time together. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment