Thursday, September 25, 2014

First day photos

We headed back to preschool in mid-August. Both of the girls will be attending on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Since I am posting this with a few weeks of school behind us, I am happy to report that both have settled into their new school routine super well. They love their classes and genuinely look forward to going. Catherine would love to go more, I think. But for Caroline, two days a week was the perfect start. She struggled with her new routine for a couple of weeks, but couldn't be happier now that she's made the adjustment. It has already made her so much more grown up! I am so proud of her!

On the first day of school, Catherine actually went without Caroline. She was sick and missed her first two days, which is funny because Catherine also missed her first two days ever of school. Guess that's just what we do.


The first day both girls attended! They weren't really too interested in the picture taking, but they put up with me briefly.


Catherine put me on the spot on the way home from school, "Mommy, we need to celebrate Caroline's first ever day of school. What are we going to do?" "We are heading to Publix to get a (free) cookie at the bakery!" What can I say, I go all out. I don't know why they were hugging themselves....

No comments:

Post a Comment