Thursday, March 20, 2014

What's been going on

The beginning of March has been pretty quiet. It blessed us with a nasty stomach virus and a round of colds for everyone. One of my friends says that small children are pretty much bio-terrorists and I don't think that is too much of an overstatement, minus malicious intent.

Otherwise . . . well here we go. Catherine got to have pajama day at school. She has been eagerly anticipating pajama day ever since last year's pj day.




Here are a few shots of our favorite babysitter, Miss Kelly. The girls adore her. Caroline doesn't even cry when I leave them with her and THAT'S really something.

The girls got these little sunglasses as a party favor a few weeks ago and they've been a MAJOR hit!
 








One day we got out the paint markers. Here's what ensued.



Happily painting away . . .


Caroline using her favorite color . . . "Wab" (Yes, Caroline is a difficult language to learn. I've been taking lessons for about six month. My listening skills are improving.)

And then it was on her lips. I made the mistake of mentioning it and she came apart. I comforted her and wiped her up. But only after taking a picture. It was non-toxic and washable - no worries. Well, none from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment