Saturday, November 2, 2013

Catherine's first haircut

Our girls have been a little slow to get hair. Now that Catherine was three, and I was having increased difficulty in taming her wildly random mane, we decided it was time to have the ends evened out a little bit. I have to say, I miss the crazy hair, but it makes school mornings easier! I don't think we can do the pigtails anymore, but hopefully it will start growing pretty soon and we'll be in pigtails and ponytails again!

Before her haircut

Before - crazy but adorable!

She was super cooperative. She thought it was awesome - they had Dora on the TV and she got to sit in a pink car and wear a pink cape. She LOVES pink.

After!

After - can you tell they sprayed glitter in her hair? I think it actually looked cuter the next day. It's winning me over - it just looks so grown up!

1 comment:

  1. Glitter spray? I need to go to this salon instead of letting Big A cut my hair!

    ReplyDelete