Saturday, June 1, 2013

Those summer nah-ights!

Here I can here you saying, "tell me more!"

Okay, what I have to tell isn't juicy. It might not even be interesting unless you are related to us. But who can resist a Grease reference?

I love summer nights. Being slightly cold-natured, there's something about the warm, humid air without the glaring sun that just fits me. We've been having some gorgeous evenings around here.

We enjoyed a beautiful picnic by the water in our neighborhood last night.
Caroline has food in her mouth. She keeps food in her mouth for-ev-er. Seriously. Half the time, we have to take some out when it's time to brush her teeth at night.

Yes, we fed our family Sonic. Don't judge. It was delicious, I'm not going to lie.

I love our beautiful neighborhood! It may be full of senior citizen-types and houses circa 1985, but the scenery can't be beaten!


Then tonight we enjoyed a playing in the sprinkler and bubbles before supper time. Catherine hadn't really ever played in the sprinkler before and she had a blast. Caroline wasn't too fond of it but . And I don't know where her other shoe is.

Favorite toy is the packaging the bubbles came in?


Check out these curls!





1 comment:

  1. Precious! What fun times! This is how memories are made!
    Peaches

    ReplyDelete