Sunday, June 23, 2013

June Guests

Summertime always brings visits from my mom. Since she is a teacher, her summers are full of leisurely days by the pool, thumb twiddling, and relacing all her shoelaces. Okay, as a former teacher, I can say her summer is full of a few days of much-needed recovery, preparation for next year, and professional development. And maybe those few things around the house that kinda slide when you're working 60 hour weeks.

Just the same, she always manages to squeeze in a little grandbaby time. My dad joined her for their visit last week and I think it was the first time I've spent Father's Day with my dad since high school. We needn't talk about just how long ago that was. Here are a few pictures.

Daddy with his girls on Father's Day. Yes,






Fun was had by all! Thanks for coming all this way to see us. I mean, our kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment