Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Coming soon!

We've had a major shake-up in our house the last six months that I haven't really officially mentioned on the blog yet. We are expecting another sweet little girl into our world this February! If I had my act together, I would have a picture of my pregnant belly or a scanned in ultrasound photo. But walking upstairs to the scanner seems just too hard. And I am still trying to decide whether or not I'd even like to take a picture of my pregnant belly. So this is what you get for now. A text-only announcement. Poor third child.

She doesn't have a name yet. She doesn't have a room yet. But that's how it goes, for now. Hopefully by February, she will have both. :-) She will be beautiful, precious, and loved. She will stretch my body to its limits. She will have two sisters that couldn't be more thrilled to have a baby to love. So something tells me it will all be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment