Friday, March 8, 2013

Adios, winter!

So this week Catherine got the flu. We are so over you, Winter 2012-13! Seriously. RSV. Ear infections. Staph infections. Vomiting. And a dog who had to have his toenail surgically removed (which has actually been as big a pain as any of the girls' ailments...). Yes, we are done. We are ready for healthy everyone.

And now this flu which prevented a visit from two very dearly missed family members. It's enough to make me want to cry!

Anyway, here are a few pics of the last few months. The girls are growing. Catherine's been potty trained since January (hurray!). Caroline pulls up to standing and has said, "uh oh," "mama," and "dada." And she loves to stick out her tongue and "dance" upon request. Sometimes at the same time.

This speaks for itself.

Bath time is the best time. These two would stay in til the water gets cold and they are totally pruney. I love it!
 I had to share Catherine's impressive bedhead. Her hair is completely out of control. It's not long enough to restrain in any way. (Yes, she's almost two and a half and she's never had a haircut or even a little pig tail.) But it is long enough to be CRAZY when she wakes up.


Hanging out in diaper boxes in matching pjs

 
Looks like Caroline is getting to that magical age where she can "help" me with that messiness problem from my last post . . .

Okay, I promised cute pics in this post. I hope I delivered.

6 comments:

  1. You did indeed deliver!! Hope germies are flying out the window as I type! Bless your hearts.....I guess hot weather will come and kill all those germies!! HOPE we talk to you tomorrow and find happy campers, well and good.
    Peaches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talk to you soon, Peaches! Looking forward to your visit next week!

      Delete
  2. The first day of Spring is March 20th. I'm seriously contemplating throwing your family a party. This winter has been NO GOOD to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we will be partying up in here! Ready to celebrate the return of sticky hot weather and mosquitoes. Bring it on. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm so sorry about all of the sickness! :(
    The pictures are so sweet! Love them!

    ReplyDelete